What we insure and how we do it
ARMA Insurance Brokers Hunter Valley is a comprehensive general insurance broker.
We cover all aspects of general insurance including arranging and preparing insurance programs, risk management, claim management and premium payment facilities. Our service includes providing professional, tailored advice and assistance to ensure every client is completely covered in the event they need to make a claim.
We currently offer over 50 types of insurances as ‘standard’ which includes anything from insuring your family car to protecting your business from cyber-attack however, we have insured a number of unusual products and events that involved significant research and investigation including a golfing “hole in one” competition and a nude swimming charity event.
THE ARMA DIFFERENCE
At ARMA we deliver superior customer service and value on our policies because we:
- Allocate a dedicated account manager for every client
- Schedule an annual review for all clients to ensure you continue to receive the best possible coverage
- Only deal with authorised insurers
- Have agreements with a wide range of insurance providers
- Offer flexible payment options including annual or monthly premium payments and premium funding
- Are a member of NIBA (National Insurance Brokers Association) and FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service)span>
- Subscribe to the NIBA Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
STANDARD INSURANCES WE OFFER
Examples of the insurances we typically manage on a day-to-day basis are:
- Business Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Construction Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Private (Retail) Insurance including Home, Contents, Private Motor Vehicle, Boat, Caravan & Motorcycle
Our ‘sweet spot’ is business insurance and we boast a growing list of very successful businesses across a diverse range of sectors including professional services, manufacturing, construction, retail, hospitality, transport, mining and trades.
In more recent years we’ve picked up a lot of disenfranchised clients of the ‘national insurance brands’ who were once strong in larger scale primary production, agribusinesses, small acreage and the equine sector.