Are you living on acreage?
Are you sure your current insurance company knows about this and covers you?
Time and time again we see clients with farms taking out policies where the insurer is not aware they live on acreage. This is a massive exposure now and more and more insurers are withdrawing from this market especially with your home and contents and if you have any horses!
Don’t wait for a claim to happen to be told “you are not covered”
Get the right advice and purchase a Farm Insurance Pack that’s helps to secure your home, farm buildings, livestock, vehicles, equipment when you need it the most.
A typical Farm Pack includes:
· Safeguards your Home & Contents and belongings from Fire, storm, wind or accidental damage;
· Accidental damage and theft cover for farm sheds, from silos to tractors and utes;
· Protection from third-party claims for personal injury or property damage and legal costs;
· Accident and sickness cover, including consistent payments to help keep your business running in the event of an injury or if you fall ill;
Arma Insurance Brokers can help you find the right range of products for your needs.
Types of farm insurance
Farm cover usually combines a specific group of covers which can include the following:
- Farm Motor: Similar to Motor Vehicle Insurance, Farm Motor covers additional risks that you might be exposed to as a farm worker.
- Farm Machinery: Covers tractors and associated equipment that is used in farming. You might lease your farm machinery, in which case insurance is mandatory for the lease agreement, or it may be owned.
- Farm Liability Insurance: A specialised product where you need to make sure you choose an insurance company that understands the additional risks involved in your farm business or hobby, so you can be sure your cover is adequate.
- Fencing and Hay Insurance: Protects your farm against, theft, damage, severe weather events and other mishaps, depending on the policy’s exclusions.
- Farm Loss of Income and Business Interruption Insurance: Compensation if accidental damage, theft or injury and every so often, severe weather events halt you from earning an income through your usual business activities.
Talk to an Arma Insurance Broker now to find out more.